The RPW Political Studies Scholarship was established by the Republican Probity Women, which is an organization dedicated to empowering women within Preble County, Ohio in the political process.
The RPW Political Studies Scholarship award comprises two scholarships to Republican women working to promote Republican principles on campus and in their daily lives.
The organization is looking for students majoring in a degree field that is directly related to political science, like:
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Policy
- International Relations
- Social Studies
Eligibility for the Award
- Applicants must be a female with US citizenship and a resident of Preble County, Ohio for the past two consecutive years
- If 18 years or older must be registered to vote in the state of Ohio
- Applicant must be currently attending or committed to attend to attend (within an 8 months period of being awarded this scholarship) an accredited college or university
- Must have a minimum of 2.5 GPA
- Submit one letter of recommendation from someone other than a family member mentioning the applicant’s character and moral standing
- Submit a one-page resume and application completed in it’s entirety, along with transcripts, ACT results (if available) and any other supporting documents.
- Winners must attend an RPW meeting to receive the scholarship.
Applicants must give a written approval to the RPW to use their name and picture for RPW Scholarship Promotions.
Scholarship Award Prize
There are two available scholarship awards Valued at $1,000 each.
Completed applications must be received by midnight on 31st July 2023.
All applications, supporting documentation and any questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the RPW Political Studies Scholarship, visit their website at rpwpreblecounty.com
Your application will not be considered if your photo, transcript, ACT scores (if available), reference, and resume are not included with the application or are not received by RPW by the required deadline. Please submit via email to email@example.com. You will receive email confirmation of receipt.